KITX HAS 2 FULL TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE - POSITION DESCRIPTIONS BELOW
- KITX PADDINGTON BOUTIQUE MANAGER POSITION PLEASE SEND CV AND COVER LETTER TO EMILY@KITX.COM.AU
- KITX DISTRIBUTION/DESPATCH MANAGER POSITION PLEASE SEND CV AND COVER LETTER TO ELENA@KITX.COM.AU
[FOR KITX GENERAL RETAIL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES PLEASE SEND A REQUEST TO INFO@KITX.COM.AU]
Paddington Boutique Manager – full time
We are searching for a passionate and experienced retail store manager to lead the team at our Paddington boutique. The successful candidate will have extensive retail management experience with a proven ability to lead and manage a team. You will be highly motivated on meeting sales targets and will be responsible for all aspects of retail management including retail operations, recruiting, performance management, training and coaching.
Our boutique manager and staff will work as a cohesive team with kindness, integrity, transparency and a clear vision of the future goals.
DESCRIPTION OF ROLE
- To ensure sales targets are achieved and to maximise the store performance through the key areas of sales, visual merchandising, expense control and customer service.
- To build a loyal client base through excellence in service standards and exceeding their expectations.
- To lead, coach, develop and retain store team to enable the achievement of set goals and ensure succession planning is in place for future success of the business.
- Take appropriate action to ensure monthly sales targets are achieved.
- Effective sales and customer service skills.
- Ensuring the store’s delivery of a consistent KITX customer experience.
- Build and maintain a loyal customer base.
- Deliver operational excellence through people, process and presentation.
- Know and understand the construction and end use of each garment and how to wardrobe the customer.
- Hold regular product updates with team members to ensure product knowledge is current.
- Ensure the VM, housekeeping and store presentation is in line with KITX and, where necessary, David Jones standards to maximise sales.
- Drive a strong performance culture through the coaching and development of team members.
- Ensure all team are groomed as per brand guidelines and in current KITX product.
- Ensure all business communication is acted upon in a timely manner and shared with the team.
- Management of stock received and stock sent.
- Plan and conduct efficient stock-take as per company guidelines.
- Effective management of monthly salaries budget.
- Roster appropriately according to peak days/times.
- Manage all store related costs.
To apply, please email your CV & covering letter to email@example.com
Distribution / Dispatch Manager – full time
The DISTRIBUTION Manager is there to ensure that "the right stock, is in the right store, at the right time". To achieve this, they are responsible for the following:
- Agreeing with the Production Manager and the National Retail Manager the plan for the distribution of stock to stores over the course of an entire season.
- Actioning this plan, including receiving stock into the head office, quality controlling stock, allocating stock to stores and dispatching stock to these stores. In addition, the DISTRIBUTION Manager will need to work with the Production Manager and Retail Manager to revise the plan and problem solve if issues arise.
- Overall management of the stock in the warehouse, including maintaining the accuracy of stock take.
- Highly organized
- Planning skills
- Excellent verbal communication
- Customer service orientation
- Very good computer skills, particularly NICHE, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritise
- Problem solving skills
- Basic analytical skills
- Allocation of stock to stores
- Distribution of stock to stores
- Preparing weekly dispatch plan
To apply, please email your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org